Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hold On

I held your hand,
Once in a dream,
i told you to look at me,
And jump forward,

I told you to be at peace,
I was there,

I whispered into you ear,
Yes and No's,
The decision was in your hands,

I looked into your eyes and saw fear,
Again i took you by the hand,
I stole the fear away,
I feared for you and you were at peace.

You?
What did you do?
You took me by my hand,
You assured me you would be there.

You cried when I cried,
Your heart ached when mine ached,
You shared my pain as you always did.

We made it through so many things,
Of all the pain,
Suffering,
Tears,
Laughter,
Joy,
Success,
Wealth,
Health.

I will say one thing,
I will be there to hold your hand,
As you hold on to mine,
Though sorrow, misery and worry may wear and tear us,
As laughter fills our hearts and we see the light of tomorrow,

I will be there to whisper the Yes and No's when you need them the most,

Trust me,
i will be there to hold your hand

i Will be there..

*Dedicated to the special people in my life who have helped me through so much and have always been there for me and will always be there for me. I might have found whatever it is I have been looking for and I still value you'll all the same. Be my friend forever, till time ends for us*

No comments:

Post a Comment