Here I am,
Standing in front of you,
Forgiving you for your thoughts,
And forgiving me for my actions.
I'm still here,
Standing in front of you,
Laughing with you,
Falling into a deep hole.
No, i'm not lost.
I'm here.
Standing in front of you.
Around you,
Walls are building,
Listen to the reasoning,
I'm standing in front of you.
No one is around you,
But me,
Standing in front of you,
Distracting you from your thoughts,
Distracting you from the world.
Standing in front of you,
All I can think of,
Is how i've put you through this,
I do not know what to feel.
Do I feel guilt?
Do I feel pain?
Do I feel the inevitable?
Standing in front of you,
I tell you to reason.
Standing in front of you,
I place my hand in yours,
Leading you to a place with no fear.
Standing in front of you,
I am with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment