Is to talk to you,
Every day of every week,
Every hour of every day,
Every minute of every hour,
And every second of every minute;
Look into your eyes and fall in love,
Over and over again.
What I want,
Is to feel your breath on my neck,
Everlasting,
Keeping me warm,
And your arms around me,
Sheltering me from the coldness of the world.
What I want,
Is to place my head on your chest,
At the end of each day,
Feel you breathing in,
And out,
In and out,
So I know,
Our lives still breathe love,
Everlasting.
What I have,
Instead,
Are wishful thoughts,
And distant dreams,
Where you are the protagonist,
And i; the antagonist.
Thoughts of you haunt me,
And devour me,
At the same time,
They fuel me,
To be a better man,
So that one day,
What I have
Will evolve and become,
What
I
Want..
No comments:
Post a Comment