Sipping my cup of coffee,
I look around for the unexpected,
I look for a smile,
For a loud burst of laughter.
I see what I want to see.
Then I see more,
I see them holding hands,
I see a kiss on the forehead,
A small peck on the cheek.
I smile,
I feel joy in my heart,
All because I see love.
I see people wearing Love on their backs,
Not bothered what other people say.
Because Love is their Gucci,
Because Love is their precious.
They accessorize their love with that smile,
And they look good wearing love.
My coffee is now done,
I get up and hold your hand,
I am wearing love,
I put it on with a smile daily,
We look good in love.
We'll walk these streets wearing it,
We'll write in love,
We'll design with love,
We can do many things with this love,
Because its endless,
And I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment