Its unfair,
I wont deny,
That he went away,
At such a time.
Its unfair,
I wont deny,
That this happened,
At such a time.
Out of nowhere,
Out of the blues,
Its unfair for you,
Thrown into a mess unforeseeen.
I can only do so much,
I wish I could steal this pain away,
I wish I could heal the hurt,
I wish I could be there every second,
And give you my shoulder.
I want to wipe those tears,
I want to put courage in your heart,
I want to put strength back in.
Because this is who you are,
Strong, confident and always smiling.
I wish the smile returns to you,
I'll do whatever it takes,
To return it to you.
But now,
Know that he watches over you,
Day in day out,
And as the moon turns full and fades to black.
Know that he is a star amongst the millions in the sky,
Watching on his bright angels on earth.
Know that I and everyone else,
We are here for you.
Know that we would do whatever it takes,
To return that smile to you.
And as I write this full of tears and pain,
I can only imagine how life is unfair,
But faith beats us to the chase.
So know, that we love you,
Know that we cherish you,
Know that he loves you,
Know that he cherishes you,
Know that he is in your heart,
Know that he wil never let you go,
Know that this will get easier,
Know that he watches over you.
No comments:
Post a Comment