Saturday, June 25, 2011

A Dream of Love

I have lost my will to write,
But only because,
Love has consumed,
Yet again,
I find myself inlove again.

I am helpless again,
It is the way you make me feel,
In your arms,
Secure and snuggle,
I want to be there in your arms forever.

In my dreams,
We were walking in Rome,
Venice,
Paris,
London,
Manhattan,
Hand in hand,
Forehead t0 forehead,
Nose to nose,
Kissing under the sky.

In my dreams,
You lay your head on my laps,
As we sat down to a picnic by a river,
Munching on scones and sipping coffee,
I knew that this was it,
You were my forever.

Now here you are with me,
Arms entwined around my body,
As I lay my head on your chest,
Feeling your steady heartbeat,
I feel nothing but love for you.

Then again I am speechless,
Because our love cannot be described,
By words or song.

The love we share,
Is too strong to tumble.

After all that we've been through,
After all the time we wasted,
Following our hearts calling
Was the best decision we made.

So lying here in your arms,
I know that this is love,
This is you and me,
This is forevermore.


No comments:

Post a Comment