Monday, September 19, 2011

Love You More

I tried to pen down,
Different ways I could love you more,
But no words came to mind,
A sweep cleared my head,
But I know this,
I still love you.

Why did I think,
Of ways to love you differently,
I guess,
Its because,
Times have changed,
And I must love you more.

'Tis be impossible a task,
To love you more,
Because my heart has reached a maximum,
Of love for you.
So when I try to think of different ways to love,
It comes to nothingness.

This may be the universe,
Telling me something.
Has our love reached an ultimatum?
Or is this a question in my head?
Should I be bothered to answer this question?
Or leave it as it may be.

Alas these questions,
They crowd in my head,
I want to love you more,
But I cannot put it to words,
So I leave this issue be,
And I love you more in my head.

So now I realize,
I have penned down some words,
But they mean nothing,
Nothing to me,
But for you I know,
You take from this a message,
A message that I love you more.

The sun rises and sets,
A new day arrives,
The rain trickles down the window pane,
Snow covers the path,
Leaves blow in the wind,
And the cherry blossom is sprung.

So I love you more each day,
I love you more by each breath.
And so I have found,
A new way to love you.
And love you forevermore,
I shall.

No comments:

Post a Comment