Monday, September 26, 2011

Seeing Him

I see him in the park,
We are holding hands,
And my head rests on his shoulder,
And he whispers I love you.

I see him in the court,
He's doing what he loves most,
He's showing off for me,
And I smile.

I see his smile,
When I close my eyes,
And in a kind gesture,
With my heart.

I see him in my books,
I remember being in bed with him,
Cuddled up with a book,
Pacing words and putting meaning to it.

I see him in the sky,
I remember the times,
I lay with him on the grass,
As we plan our lives together.

I see him in the mall,
We are figuring out what to buy,
For our house,
Or for our families.

I see him in me,
Courage, perseverance, ingenuity,
Sweetness, kindness,
And most important,
i see his love in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment