Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Is It Worth It?

I try to fall out of love with you,
But when I see you,
All I want to do,
Is lie alone in your arms,
Holding your hand and watching the day go by.

Its not a difficult task,
For me to fall in love with you all over again,
I feel giddy and dizzy,
Almost feverish,
Only because you had to look at me, and smile.

Why did you have to smile?
Is there any meaning behind the smile?
I hope so,
Otherwise, why do you act lie how you do?
I can never return to before falling in love with you,
That burden itself,
Would tear open a hole in my heart,
A hole which only you can fix.

These feelings tear me up inside,
Pull me down and push me up,
I'm on cloud 9 but down in the dumps,
So take me away from these feelings,
Admit to this thing between us and pull me out,
Pull me up and out,
Forevermore, I will be yours.

If only.

No comments:

Post a Comment