Me.
i.
What am i?
Who am i?
What do i feel?
Why am i here?
I am me,
I
am
me,
I feel
you,
I am here
for you.
Where do I go?
from here?
To you?
Or wander forward?
And see..
See what comes
for me?
I think,
Slowly,
I ponder,
In a forest,
I hear the trees,
I feel,
The cold drop,
Of a raindrop,
On
my skin.
i breathe out,
i breathe in.
My story written on a leaf.
I sit,
On wet ground,
The sun,
Glares at my face,
Its so warm,
Like your arms
around me.
Its cold now,
White snow around me,
What is this?
Unknown place I am in.
What have I become?
My hands are wet,
My feet worn out and tired,
My face,
Scabbed and scarred,
My heart is in front of me,
Blood,
Everywhere.
On my hands,
On my clothes,
On my face,
Dried up in my nails.
My heart still beats..
It beats and pumps,
But alas, its not blood,
Its black.
This substance that leaves my heart.
I begin to panic,
What is this?
it smells acrid,
its bad,
A black heart?
Have i become what I thought I was?
What is this?
An evaluation of my heart.
I pocket my heart.
I am not ready to become one it with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment